filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
After purchasing this product I purchased about $35 worth of K-Cups. One was the Dunkin' Donuts K-Cups, Starbucks K-Cups and Magnum K-Cups. I was able to make a cup of coffee using the filter basket but I never got 8 or 10 ounces of a cup of coffee. The other major...

Proctor Silex - Replacement cord for a small deep fryer

Lost cord to the deep fryer

Proctor Silex 12 Cup Coffee Maker

This Coffee Maker Is A Piece Of Crap! You can barely see the Markings inside the tank. It Comes With A Dribble Carafe That Is Impossible Not To Spill Half What You’re Pouring. I had a Mr. Coffee That just stopped working, thought I Would Try PS. Big Mistake! I’m donating it to GoodWill and getting a Real Coffee Maker!
2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Proctor Silex - Coffee Maker Review

Proctor Silex - Coffee Maker Review
Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times the coffee never brewed. After 3O days it just stopped working all together. . I did not attempt to take it back to Target because I had no receipt and I don't blame them. later I read reviews on amazon and I am not the first to hate this product
2.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Staff Review

I called the phone #, and Shannon said go to receipt@hamiltonbeach.com First/last name needed, #1610558 got nowhere!